Monday, January 16, 2012

WK 3 - IN - Digital Picture Frames

I have always thought it would be great to have digital picture frames since I walked through the Disney Dream Home at Innoventions. What I hadn't realized and that many of the small HP Digital Picture frames were specially created for the house, and the very large ones were HP monitors built into the wall and frames put over them to give the illusion of a very large picture frame.

My biggest complaint when looking around at Digital Picture Frames was that nearly all of them has the frame built into the technology, meaning you couldn't change it. Then after a long search I found the Kodak Easyshare D825.
http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.3925700/D825_Digital_Frame/baseProductID.169531300/productID.169552200

It allows you to use over the counter frames. I only have one so far but it was a great purchase. It is easy to operate and the colors look great and its Energy Star qualified. That a big thing because as I purchase more technology I want to try reducing the amount of energy the devices I get require. I have also started getting the Energy Star Flood Light Bulbs for my living room. Thats a great trade off. I use the same amount of electricity with nearly four of the Energy Start Flood Light Bulbs as I would have with just one of the old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment